Why Rent With Lightnin RV Rentals?
Lightnin RV Rentals offers the NEWEST and CLEANEST low mileage motorhome & travel trailer rentals in Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas. As a family-owned and operated company since 2003, our customers are truly our No. 1 priority. We pride ourselves on outperforming the competition in every possible way — from the quality and condition of our rental units, to the knowledge and experience of our staff.
Whether you’re an RV veteran or a first-timer, we will provide you with a rental experience as smooth as the road ahead.
Call us at (770) 963-9889 to get started, or make a reservation online.
The Lightnin RV Advantage
We specialize in renting RVs. It’s all we do, so we do it the best. What all do we offer?
- Current year models for all rentals
- Nationwide 24/7 motorhome roadside assistance
- Top-notch units that follow a strict maintenance schedule and are multi-point inspected prior to departure
- Cleaning professionals to ensure our rentals remain spotless
- Prompt service as we are a full-time location and are staffed even in the off season.
- Fully-equipped units with a full tank of LP gas, a start-up prep kit, and an owner’s manual, troubleshooting guide, and campground guide
- No hidden fees because prep, startup, training, and final cleaning are factored into the final price
- Free parking for your vehicles
- On-site accommodations such as an ice machine to fill your coolers
USA 5-Star Certified
Lightnin RV Rentals is the only rental company in Georgia that is a USA 5-Star Member.
What About National Chains – Isn’t Bigger Always Better?
These types of rentals are certainly cheaper, but for a reason. Many national chains brand their RVs similar to U-Haul in that you’re only given the bare minimum. Amenities such as slide outs, awnings, TV’s, and generators typically aren’t offered. So yes, they are significantly cheaper, but at the expense of your comfort and experience.
There is a lot of talk about RV sharing. Can I save money renting from an individual? The short answer is maybe, but not always.
These days, it seems you can rent an RV from just about anyone on the internet. But BEWARE, there are a few things you should consider when renting an RV from an individual, even when it is through one of the larger outfits that offer a collection of RVs owned by individuals.
If you have a question about your rental or a problem that needs immediate attention, RVshare doesn’t even have a phone number. They only offer email support, which is less than helpful in your time of need! Have you ever rented a car and checked the tire pressure? Probably not because you expect it should already be done. This may not be the case with an RV shared unit.
Questions You Should Ask Before You Rent
- Has regular maintenance been performed? In keeping with industry standards, be sure the tires are no more than 4 years old.
- Has it been sitting unused for a long period of time and now they decided, “Hey, maybe I can make a buck renting my RV out” without ever getting it looked over by an RV professional?
- Who do you call if you have a question when something goes wrong?
- Is there Roadside Assistance? If Roadside Assistance or Tire Service is required, who will be responsible to pay for the call?
- How do you know if the owner of the rental has proper insurance coverage in case of an accident or damage to the RV. Ask for documentation. Do not take someone’s word for it.
- What if you have a reservation and the customer before you wrecks it? Most likely there is no way to get a replacement RV and now all of your campground reservations, park tickets, etc. also have to be canceled.
We’re Here For You Every Step of the Way
Every month we receive panicked phone calls from heartbroken families that went to pick up the RV that they had rented through an individual or RV share service and it wasn’t anything like what they expected – or worse, the individual suddenly decided that the unit couldn’t be rented at all. While many of these families thought were saving money going this route, they not only end up losing all of their deposits for planned stops along the way, but also suffer a huge disappointment when a trip of a lifetime goes down the drain at the last minute.
Our Industry Associations and Involvement
Lightnin RV is a member of the National RV Dealers Association (RVDA), the Recreational Vehicle Rental Association (RVRA), and the USA 5 Star Certified Network. We also have participated in the TV show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, donating motorhomes for the talent to use during the project.
Do yourself a favor. Do your homework, read our reviews, read the reviews of our competition, and then come look at our luxury-loaded, top-quality motorhomes, travel trailers, campervans, and pop-up campers. Locally owned and operated in Lawrenceville, GA, we invite potential customers to come in and see for themselves why Lightnin RV is the best choice and best value when you’re renting an RV. Contact us at (770) 963-9889 or reserve online now with the peace of mind knowing you are dealing with professionals that care about your family and want to ensure that you have the best experience possible.